This privacy statement applies to the website of:
Markovits, Stock & DeMarco
3825 Edwards Rd
Cincinnati, Ohio 45209
(513) 651-3700 Phone
(513) 665-0219 Fax
Of the information we do collect, we allow our visitors to access any of their information that we collect.
We collect information for the following purposes:
- Website and system administration.
- Research and development.
- Tailoring the website for its visitors.
- Building records of visitors without linking identifying information to the records for the purpose of research, analysis and reporting.
- Building records of visitors without linking identifying information to the records for the purpose determining visitors habits, interests or characteristics in order to make decisions that my directly affect the visitor.
- Building records of visitors for the purpose of research, analysis and reporting.
- Building records of visitors for the purpose determining visitors habits, interests or characteristics in order to make decisions that my directly affect the visitor.
- Contacting our visitors after they submit information in a form.
Who has access to the information we collect?
Ourselves, for the purposes given. Information collected from the website will only be disclosed to other parties after obtaining your permission.
How long is information kept?
Information is retained to meet a stated purpose, but the retention period may be longer because of a legal requirement or liability.
This site may employ Google Analytics advertising features that collect data about your traffic via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers as well as data collected through standard Google Analytics implementation. We make every effort to adhere to Google Analytics Advertising policies.
We will not facilitate the merger of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature.
We reserve the right to test, turn-on or turn-off any of the Google Analytics features from time to time without explicit announcement or disclosure.
By utilizing certain Google Analytics Advertising Features, we are required to disclose the following information:
This site may employ Google Analytics Display Advertising features.
This site and other third-party vendors may use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together.
Visitors to our out site can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features used, including through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means (for example, the NAI’s consumer opt-out).